Phony-dictionary-word-definition parlor game, done on Santa Fe (New Mexico) public access TV in 1998. Host: Jim Terr. Guests: Snow Anderson, Jonathan Richards, Rhea Goodman, Michael Hare. With help from Paul Ross and Mary Evans, sponsorship from Cowgirl Hall of Fame BBQ and Baillio’s, and music by Elliott’s Ramblers ( ).
I think there’s a board game version called FICTIONARY, but all you really need to do this at home is a big old dictionary! Great fun!!!!!!!!
To see all Jim Terr YouTube videos enter HYMIEHYMIE in search line, and to see more Santa Fe videos visit Full program (#4, 30 minutes) is on The $2.98 video collection ( )
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://potomacstewards.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game