There is an ongoing problem in gaming, and I feel like it’s only getting worse. Developers like Ubisoft are making everything with the “bigger is better” mentality. Because of this games are being forced into an open-world design, and they are suffering for it. Instead of being individual forms of art, video games are feeling more and more copy paste than ever before.
► Follow Us!
Subscribe for more Do The Thing Gaming videos! Leave a like if you enjoyed, and share this video with your friends! It helps the channel out a lot!
The Future of Gaming is BORING – Here’s Why
Why Open World Games Can Destroy Gaming
How Open World Games May Ruin the Future of Gaming
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://potomacstewards.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game