Turns out linear games aren’t so bad at all.
► Support me on Patreon:
► Twitch livestreams:
► Follow me on Twitter:
► Join the group!
► Updates on my page:
► Facebook Account:
► PSN: robinoyo
In this very first episode of my new show My Opinion Sucks, I discuss the many many open world games we seem to be getting nowadays on PS4, Xbox One and PC. And just like 2015 and 2016, 2017 seems to be full of them again, including the new Assassin’s Creed Egypt and Horizon Zero Dawn. From the typical Ubisoft games like Assassin’s Creed, Fary Cry, Steep, The Division and Ghost Recon Wildlands, to the more expansive ones like The Witcher 3 and GTA V. While the gameplay in many of these games seems to be full of depth, choices etc, in this video I discuss my current opinion about open world games and I compare them to the many linear games out there, like The Last of Us, Uncharted, The Order 1886 and Ratchet and Clank. I hope you enjoy the video!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://potomacstewards.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game