Welcome to my blind live Let’s Play of Rockbot 1: The Machine Wars (PC), an 8-bit freeware/fangame action platformer shooter that’s heavily based on the Mega Man Classic series. It was developed by Upperland Studios, and first released in 2009, with the latest release being in 2017.
Link to Rockbot:
Although usually classified as a pure freeware game, this game directly borrows graphics from game franchises such as Mario. So, I classify it more as a fangame.
In this episode (edited from the live session on January 5th, 2020), I complete the intro stage, and defeat Techno Bot, Dynamite Bot, Daisie Bot, Spike Bot, and Ape Bot. If you wish to view the raw stream, see here:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Mixer:
Join my Discord Server:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game