Many people daydream about traveling the world, but all of them have the same excuse – lack of money. Tomislav, after traveling the world for years with almost no money, shows how it is possible for everyone to do the same, if they really want to.
Tomislav Perko, 29, is a travel writer from Croatia. After a career of a stockbroker, broke because of the financial crisis, he hits the road and turns it into his home. He uses alternative ways of traveling – hitchhiking, couchsurfing, working/volunteering, and manages to wander around the world with just a little bit of money in his pocket, meeting the most amazing people on the way.
Five years later, he publishes a book “1000 Days of Spring” and goes around giving lectures about what it means to live on the road. Find out more on his website:
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://potomacstewards.org/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- RESORT 5 SAO NẰM GIỮA RỪNG QUỐC GIA – Melia Ba Vì Mountain Retreat
- Bái Đính garden resort ( Ninh Bình )
- Swiss BelResort Tuyền Lâm Đà Lạt – Kiến trúc châu âu
- Vinpearl Air Lộ Ảnh Nhận Diện Thương Hiệu: Tông Màu Tím Chủ Đạo?
- VINPEARL LAND NAM HỘI AN – CÓ ĐÁNG MẤT HƠN 6 TRIỆU 1 ĐÊM ??? || Phần 1 || Hồ Bích Trâm Official