Check out our first How to Play video, showing how to get through a game of Hecatomb. Hecatomb was an innovative game from Wizards of the Coast, the makers of Magic: The Gathering.
As promised in the video, here’s a link to the Hecatomb Keyword “Cheat Sheet” from JT Kauffman on Board Game Geek. I believe you have to have a BGG account to be able to access and download documents, but you really should get one of those anyway. It’s easy and free, and the Geek forums are a great resource for info on all sorts of dead card games.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game