This video is ancient! Please do our new video instead:
Support us via Youtube Membership, Patreon or Forum Donations:
DOWNLOAD FREE SOURCE CODE FOR COUNTER STRIKE:
Hello guys this is fleep and today I’ve got a tutorial that quite a few of you requested and this is a GDI ESP tutorial for counter-strike source. I’m gonna start off by demonstrating the hack in action and then telling you what you’re gonna what you’re gonna be able to do yourself. I mentioned I think I may have mentioned to a couple you guys this is quite an easy thing to do I’m only doing this for those of you that really wanted me to go over it as I know a lot of you guys would be capable of doing this from the aimbot tutorial.
If you have finished the aimbot tutorial then this will be easy. Just download the attachment zip which will have the template and the full source code. Open the template project and then follow along in the video and I will show you how to use GDI in an external hack to draw ESP boxes, player name, distance and snap lines in Counter Strike Source.
Please don’t forget to Like and Subscibe for more videos!!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Support us on Patreon
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game