This week on Game Theory: Metroid is known for great power-ups, but its most famous has to be the morph ball. So how does Samus fit into such a tiny space? We’re looking at Metroid, Super Metroid, and Metroid Prime to get the definitive answer, and let me tell you, it has nothing to do with Samus being in her sexy Zero Suit.
Game Theory, part of the Game Theorist network. Check out all our shows:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game