In this video I will show You how to make this “DUCK HUNT” game. For this project you will need NodeMcu (ESP 8266). Or just ESP-12E or ESP-12F module. For programing I used Arduino IDE .
Also , 128×64 I2C OLED is used. I decided to use ESP becouse it have more memory than Arduino and game runs much faster. Don’t forget to subscribe!!
ESP-12E and ESP-12F programing board:
JUST GOOGLE :
ESP-12F ESP-07S ESP-12S burning fixture development board ESP8266 without ESP-12F ESP-07S ESP-12S module
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://potomacstewards.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game