– Independent games channel – Earthcore: Shattered Element’s gameplay further refreshes the genre through its ‘Elemental’ battle system. Based on the universally familiar ‘rock, paper, scissors’ mechanic, players collect cards, construct their decks and take control of fire, water and nature Elements to defeat their opponents in epic duels.
As well as the Elemental battle system, a new risk-based gameplay mechanic further injects tension and strategic possibilities into Earthcore: Shattered Elements by assigning a ‘risk’ value to each card. The more special skills a card possesses, the higher its risk value and the higher the loss caused to the player if they are defeated, meaning that players must now gamble which cards to use on each turn. Earthcore: Shattered Element’s unique combination of Elemental battle system and risk-based gameplay replaces the mechanics of armor, hit points and mana that are familiar to many CCG players, offering them entirely new strategies and ways to play.
Created for novice and seasoned players alike, Earthcore: Shattered Elements features a richly detailed, story-driven, single player campaign as well as a deep multiplayer mode for player vs player duels, leagues and championships. Tequila Games intends to keep the game regularly updated with new monthly ‘chapter’ updates to the single-player campaign as well as releasing new cards and skills on regular basis. More features will be announced soon.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game