Follow me on Twitter @
Get Great Retro Scene News @
Developed by Devinart and published by 21st Century Entertainment in 1992
A departure from the C64 version (Deliverance: Stormlord II), the parallels between this game and Gods are clear to see.
However, whereas Gods places greater focus on puzzles and switches, Deliverance is combat oriented. Much of the time you’re hurling axes at foes, rather than doing much in the way of thinking.
On a technical level, Deliverance really does impress. The main Stormlord sprite is detailed and animated well, as are the foes he encounters.
Perhaps the only disappointment is the somewhat bland level design. Despite the occasional naked fairy, there’s not a whole lot of variety within each area.
Coding: Peter Verswyvelen
Graphics: Kim Goossens
Music: Bent Nielsen
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game