The new release of King Arthur’s Gold features collapsible physics. This means you can build a castle and then bring it down! This video shows how to build ladders and castles with the use of supports and then shows how the constructions fall down.
King Arthur’s Gold is free multiplayer game that you can beta test right now. KAG is a 2D blend of an RTS, Minecraft, castle building game and the old SNES classic King Arthur’s World.
You can play the game right now on Windows & Linux:
The goal of the game is to collect or steal gold and store it in castles.
Or something like that.
– 64+ people multiplayer
– 3 classes (Knight, Builder, Archer)
– building castles and mine resources
– pixel-art retro style
– old SNES game King Arthur’s World inspiration
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game