A shooting game where you take control of a spaceship and has to fight their way through 6 different levels. Contact with either scenery of objects results in an instant loss of life. The player’s Scramble ship is armed with both a blaster and bombs; the blaster is used for enemy ships, while the bombs fall down to attack ground-based targets and to collect fuel from fuel dumps. The fuel dumps are of particular importance as the player ship’s fuel gauge constantly decreases as the player progresses, and the only way to fill it back up is by bombing the fuel tanks that are located throughout the levels.
Fuel usage increases as the game progresses, until fuel usage actually outstrips the amount of fuel dumps available and the game becomes impossible.
Scramble is considered a classic and was the world’s first ever ‘multi-level’ shoot-em-up.
Other names for this game are Bomber, Explorer, Impacto, and Strafe Bomb.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game