Hoo boy, this was more of a challenge I wanted to do myself, was getting tight on time near the end.
I wanted to try to show how to setup something every game needs, a main menu, in as concise of a way as possible in a Unity Tutorial. I also tried to explain additional things like general UI advice in Unity, as well as Scene management (loading different scenes) and how scenes are built into the project. I know the pace is pretty quick, but hopefully this helps you out!
LIKE the video if you learned something useful, it really helps the channel out.
COMMENT if you have any questions or want to tell me how I went slightly over 5 minutes (does intro and outro count? I’m unconvinced)
➤Join the new DISCORD SERVER:
➤Want to make video games? Start with my tutorial Playlist:
➤5 Minute Tutorial Series:
➤Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE for all the upcoming content.
Thanks for watching!!
Red Cliff Background:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – ORBITOR 1 pinball machine review
- Let's Play Flink – Fun with Streaming in a Gaming Company
- A Wii U Promise Finally Fulfilled 9 Years Later! (Clubhouse Games Secret)
- DAYZ #5: VŨ TRỤ MỚI – CLAN "VIET NAM BO DOI" PHẢI QUỲ XIN TIỀN BỌN TÂY =))))
- Playstation Move but it's a terrible harry potter game