Honda’s known for its iconic lineup of CBR sportbikes – the CBR600RR and CBR1000RR are two of the most legendary sporting motorcycles to ever grace a racetrack. Look deeper into Honda’s product lineup however, and you’ll find Team Red has a host of other models also wearing the CBR nameplate. Here, we’ll take a look at the CBR500R. A 471cc parallel-Twin, the 500R represents a stepping stone to the bigger, badder CBR models – or does it? After spending some time with it, here are five things you need to know about the 2018 Honda CBR500R.
Read more here:
Established in 1994, Motorcycle.com is the premier online resource for motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. With hundreds of high quality, detailed video reviews on bikes from Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and just about everybody else, it’s the best place to go to learn about the latest and greatest two-wheeled creations. There’s simply no better resource if you’re planning on buying or if you just want to check out some awesome machines.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://potomacstewards.org/xe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- FORD EVEREST 2.2L TITANIUM 2017 Xe Đẹp Giá Rẻ ~ 0947349457
- Sửa xe Cùi Bắp_Ráp cơ cấu vô số cho xe máy Yamaha _ Sirius
- Đánh giá xe máy crea 50cc nhật nội địa -0968632166
- Nội Thất Vinfast lux A 2.0 giá 1,1 TỶ sau khi nâng cấp theo ý kiến của khách hàng trông thế nào?
- Trên tay Đánh giá Macbook Air 2019 – Có nên mua hay không? [Mac One]