Honda’s known for its iconic lineup of CBR sportbikes – the CBR600RR and CBR1000RR are two of the most legendary sporting motorcycles to ever grace a racetrack. Look deeper into Honda’s product lineup however, and you’ll find Team Red has a host of other models also wearing the CBR nameplate. Here, we’ll take a look at the CBR500R. A 471cc parallel-Twin, the 500R represents a stepping stone to the bigger, badder CBR models – or does it? After spending some time with it, here are five things you need to know about the 2018 Honda CBR500R.
Read more here:
Established in 1994, Motorcycle.com is the premier online resource for motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. With hundreds of high quality, detailed video reviews on bikes from Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and just about everybody else, it’s the best place to go to learn about the latest and greatest two-wheeled creations. There’s simply no better resource if you’re planning on buying or if you just want to check out some awesome machines.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://potomacstewards.org/xe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sirius 50cc 2018 Review ▶ Cận cảnh các Màu sắc trẻ trung và bắt mắt
- Обзор HONDA GIORNO | японский ретро скутер почти как Vespa
- ★ Khám Phá Honda Odyssey 1,99 tỷ phiên bản mới 2018 – OtoVN
- [BÁN GẤP] Ford EVEREST 2.2AT MÁY DẦU 2016 còn RẤT MỚI [Xetot360]
- REVIEW XE GA 50CC ĐÁNG YÊU QUÁ, Không cần bằng lái xe